Our Snazzipants ‘All In Ones’ are the absolute perfect reusable cloth nappy! Cloth is back and better than ever! This nappy was specifically designed by a mum who really understands the importance of comfort & convenience! They are easy to use, no pinning, folding, stuffing, tucking or need for added waterproof covers! Made with a comfortable stay-dry suede cloth inner, a microfibre core liner and a waterproof outer material that is lovely, soft and quiet.
Snazzipants are super-comfy, unbelievably easy to use, a breeze to wash, simply throw in the machine and line or tumble-dry. One size fits most with a handy snap & velcro system that is fully adjustable. These nappies are both soft and comfortable and come in a fabulous range of patterns & colours.
“It’s as easy as SNAZZIPANTS!”
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
- Easy to take on and off
- No pins, folding or stuffing
- Great for day time
- One size fits most
- May take longer to dry
You may also choose to add a flushable liner, which can be used on any of our nappies to make those extra pooey ones a breeze to wash.
Sizing: Fits from 4kg to 14kg.
Care and Composition
Because all the absorption layers are inside – allow longer to dry.
- Fold back hook & loop system onto laundry tabs.
- Wash 3 times before use to aid absorbency.
- Shake solids into toilet.
- Warm or cold machine wash (up to 40 degrees).
- Set water to a higher level. Rinsing with lots of water will help to avoid build-up of detergent and bacteria.
- Avoid bleach, brighteners & fabric softeners.
- Use very little regular detergent or zero-residue detergent. Using natural or oil-based soaps or too much detergent may leave a residue that can retain odours or cause leaks.
- Do not soak. Store in a dry bucket or a Snazzipants Nappy Pail (hang bag).
- Line dry or tumble on a low / medium heat.
The use of a flushable liner is suggested.