Our Snazzipants covers look and feel great on your baby and do wonders for your wallet.”
A SNAZZIPANTS cover is without a doubt the most economical of all the cloth nappies. Simply use our covers over Snazzipants prefolds. SNAZZIPANTS are one size fits most, with a fully adjustable handy snap & velcro system specifically designed to fit most babies bottoms. They are soft and comfortable and come in a fabulous range of patterns & colours.
“Snazzipants providing convenience & comfort for Mother and Baby!”
“Helpful Hint …. To prevent leaks, ensure that the prefold is completely tucked inside the cover around the legs and tummy.”
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
- Cheapest option
- Easy to wash
- Fastest drying time
- You need to fold the prefold into 3
You may also choose to add a flushable liner, which can be used on any of our nappies to make those extra pooey ones a breeze to wash.
Sizing: Fits from 4kg to 14kg.
Care and Composition
- Fold back hook & loop system onto laundry tabs.
- Remove insert.
- Wash 3 times before use to aid absorbency.
- Shake solids into toilet.
- Warm or cold machine wash (up to 40 degrees).
- Set water to a higher level. Rinsing with lots of water will help to avoid build-up of detergent and bacteria.
- Avoid bleach, brighteners & fabric softeners.
- Use very little regular detergent or zero-residue detergent.
- Using natural or oil-based soaps or too much detergent may leave a residue that can retain odours or cause leaks.
- Do not soak. Store in a dry bucket or a Snazzipants hanging nappy pail.
- Line dry or tumble on a low / medium heat.
- The use of a flushable liner is suggested.